Okay, so I have been reading my many blogs that I enjoy throughout the week and have came to a conclusion, many of you have joined WW again to lose the poundage. I have been trying to lose weight for quite some time now, especially since the complete hysterectomy at 34 and dealing with sudden menopause almost a year ago. I had stage V endometriosis and had to go to a cancer specialist for surgery. My endometriosis specialist said that when it advanced too far he would send me to a specialist and he did that this past year. I am getting ready to celebrate a year since the hysto. It is wonderful to be free of pain for the first time in almost 10 years. That is awesome to be able to say. Looking back on it, I can not believe how much pain I was in. I am glad very thankful that that chapter of my life is finished.
I have been exercising at least 3 days a week and doing lots of cardio and water aerobics. I do at least 50 minutes on the elliptical, arc trainer and bicycle. I am a little hyperactive so I can not stay on one machine for more than 40 minutes, so I switch it up every day I am at the gym. I do water aerobics to tone and do resistance training. I have only been doing this intensely for about 3 weeks now. I finally fit into some of my skirts that I have not been able to wear at work in about a year. I can not believe I just wrote this and said it aloud. I am proud of myself for being able to get back into them, but I have not lost a pound, yes that's right, not one pound.
It is exhausting exercising so much of the week, on top of working a full-time job and taking care of the hubby. I have toned and built muscle but I would like to lose some weight. I am encouraged by my friends because they tell me that it will pay off coming up very soon. I hope so because it really makes me angry that I am not losing any weight. I know deep down somewhere that it will pay off I just want instant satisfaction. Isn't that what we all want?
I am going to work extra hard this week starting Monday afternoon. I upped my resistance on the cardio machines last week and I am going to work even harder this week. Wish me luck. See ya!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Blog
Congratulations!
Show!
Perfect
Visit my too
Coments...
http://odontologianafama.blogspot.com
Post a Comment