Friday, February 6, 2009

Ice Storm











Okay, so it has been a while since I posted anything. Sorry, really busy. So this was the view out of my back sliders during the ice storm. Unbelievable how much ice there was on the trees. I know the date is incorrect on the picture and I have since fixed it. So no funny business about the date. We all know it is 2009 correct?

So on to the exercise and losing weight front. I have injured my sciatic nerve somehow and am on a respite for a short period of time. Although this weekend I think hubby and I are going to clean up the limbs and all in the yard and then we are going to paint our guest bedroom Eddie Bauer's cabin red. Here is the website to the color we are going to paint it: http://www.valspar.com/project-ideas/design-gallery/eb_rus_liv1.html. It will be fabby. After we paint the guest bedroom the only rooms we haven't painted since moving in are the my bathroom, the kitchen and the utility room. Unbelievable. I have all the bedding to match the color of the paint. We painted our bedroom cream when we moved in and I want to paint it tiffany blue. That will be the next painting project we tackle. It looks so much better after you paint it. That is the luxury of owning a home, we can change it and if we don't like it we can redo it. If we ever sell this house we will have to re-paint the entire house cream because it is going to be very colorful after the red room. I have a blue room, a navy with the other walls being taupe in the living room, a yellow dining room and a red room with our bedroom being tiffany blue. Crazy!! I love it. It makes me happy.
I will post more photos below of the ice storm. I am thankful for power, hot water and hot food. I hope to never take those things for granted ever again. Who knew it was so miserable without those things. I would never make it on Survivor, but I already knew that. I like hot baths, bedding, pillows and jammies way too much. Take Care. C

No comments: